Monday, July 26, 2010

Sos Feliz?

Are you Happy? A few days ago while checking my Facebook, an old friend from my university times, started a chat with the question "Are you Happy"?. Instantaneosuly I smiled and I stopped. Everything stopped for a few second and I found myself reviewing my life like a flash crossing my mind.

Are you Happy? is a question that can not have a definitive answer, that is what I always thought. How can you simplified your life with a simple YES or No? What really means happiness?

But took me those few seconds to just smiled again and respond with a simple YES. I was suprised of how peacefully and naturally I felt with my response and I realized then that these moments of awareness are the conductors of our life.

We should stop our lives more often, and ask ourselves "Are you Happy"?.

No comments:

Post a Comment